top of page
MUDDY HAND - STONEWARE
$ 55.00 (GST incl.)
This a high-fire stoneware clay with warm buff speckles, suitable for both wheel-throwing and hand-building.
Suitable for functional ware after glaze firing
Can be decorated with slip or underglazes
Finished with stoneware glaze
- Stoneware Clay (1000 g pack for 1-2 ppl)
- Wooden modelling tool set
- Maker's Manual
- White Slip Sachet
- Glazing and firing services (for local drop-off)
- Free shipping Australia-wide :)
Note: 1 kg of clay is sufficient to create 2-3 latte cups
(Image: Clear gloss glaze over white slip decorated stoneware clay)
$ 45.00/ kg (GST incl.)
Glazing and firing service included
HOW IT WORKS
HOW IT WORKS
01. Order yourself a fresh lump of clay. We have two all-in-one packages: air-dry clay (no firing needed) and brown stoneware clay (glazing and firing included)
04. Leave your projects at a safe place to dry for about 10 days.
That's all for the air-dry clay folks!
02. Want it immediately? Pick up your order at our studio. OR get it posted to your home (available now and it's included in the price!)
05. (Stoneware Clay ONLY) Book a time below and drop your projects off at the studio and we will take care the rest for you.
*If you cannot access our studio at Newtown NSW, you'll get a firing credit at $10/ kg back from us for you to go to a local ceramic studio. Easy!
03. Turn the music on and create your masterpieces! Don't know what to do? Check out our maker's manual & online videos.
06. (Stoneware Clay ONLY) After glazing, your projects will be fired to 1260 degree and get ready to go home. Allow 3-4 weeks for step 05-06.
BOOK PICK-UP/ DROP-OFF
bottom of page